Request an Appointment
Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM by calling 650.851.4900.
When scheduling an appointment, the receptionist will gather information to ensure enough time is allocated for your visit. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Brief description of the reason for the appointment
- Your address
- Home and alternate phone numbers
- Your primary physician or health care provider
- Your insurance information
If you already know which of our physicians you wish to see, you can request them by name. If you’re not sure where to start, our receptionist will gladly help you choose the right specialist to treat you.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Once your appointment is scheduled, please bring the following items with you to every visit:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo ID
- Insurance card(s) and any co-payment due for the visit
- Referral forms (if applicable)
- X-rays and any related studies (if applicable)
- Any necessary new patient or follow-up forms
If this is your first visit with us, please review the New Patient information section to be prepared for your visit.
Late arrivals and cancellations
Please arrive for your scheduled appointment on time. Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled time may need be rescheduled. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance so we may use the time for another patient.