1. Make an appointment
Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM by calling 650.851.4900.
When scheduling an appointment, the receptionist will gather information to ensure enough time is allocated for your visit. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Brief description of the reason for the appointment
- Your address
- Home and alternate phone numbers
- Your primary physician or health care provider
- Your insurance information
If you already know which of our physicians you wish to see, you can request them by name. If you’re not sure where to start, our receptionist will gladly help you choose the right specialist to treat you.
2. Print and complete your forms
3. Prepare for your appointment
The more we know about your condition and symptoms, the better care we can provide. Please review the following information to prepare for your visit. Be sure to bring:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo ID
- Insurance card(s) and any co-payment due for the visit
- Referral forms (if applicable)
- X-rays and any related studies (if applicable)
- Your completed New Patient Information Packet (hyperlink to New Patient Information Packet)
4. Get directions to our office
Visit Our Locations and get personalized driving directions to the office where your appointment is scheduled.
5. We look forward to seeing you!
Please remember to bring your insurance card, photo identification, and any co-payment due for the visit. Plan to arrive 20 minutes early in order to complete any additional paperwork if needed. Please present your completed forms to the receptionist upon your arrival.
Thank you for your assistance in completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!